This picture had to be made into cross stitch! I’ve seen a couple them already made into embroidery and cross stitch (hilarious), but I had to give it a try as well.
I still haven’t made the field and it make take a while until I do, as I just bought a couple of The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery patterns and I’ll be entertained with that for a while… Anyway, I thought I could share the chart based on this font.
The only difference is the letter ‘I’. I didn’t really like the one included in the chart so I ended up switching it. I still kept the original one in red by the end of the chart, just in case someone wants to use it. (The pattern is divided in two pictures).
Ps: Adding dots in between words would make it look so much better! (Just like in the picture) But I haven’t got to that yet…